New To Online Shopping?
How do I purchase an item on your website?
This may seem like a silly question to people who are regulars to the online shopping arena but it is an important one for new shoppers. The process is fairly simple and depending on your internet speed it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to complete.
After you know exactly what you want simply press the add to cart button which is located on each product page. On the top right of the website there is a shopping cart icon which when you click it will take you to a new page that you can review what you are ordering. On this page you can add a coupon code if you have one and if everything is good then you can click on the checkout button.
The checkout page will have a simple form to fill out which include your name, a valid email address, address & phone number. After entering this information in you may select the type of shipping you wish to use. (Note: We strictly use FedEx unless products are being drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.) You may use a Credit/Debit card or PayPal account to pay for the product.
We suggest reviewing all the information and if everything is correct then click on the process order button. If you chose to use a Credit/Debit card and the information is correct then a confirmation screen will appear to let you know the order has been placed. If you chose PayPal to pay for your item then you will be led to a login screen which you will have to put in your credentials to use PayPal. You will be taken to a review screen and if everything is good you may select the process order button. After that is complete you will be taken to the order confirmation screen.
You are now finished with the process of purchasing an item on our website which is universal for all e-commerce stores.
Online Shopping Concerns
What is the advantage of going online to purchase automotive parts?
Can I get better deals online than in a local store when shopping for auto parts?
How much does shipping cost?
How can I track my package?
What does CC | EC | SC | SB | LB | P-SS | SS Tubing stand for?
Please use this guide to understand the aforementioned acronyms:
CC = Crew Cab
EC = Extended Cab
SC = Standard Cab
SB = Short Bed
LB = Long Bed
P-SS = Polished Stainless Steel
SS Tubing = Stainless Steel Tubing
Remote Mount vs. Turbo Mount?
- Remote mount brakes are used for applications where engine compartment space is a problem and mounting the exhaust brake in the main exhaust system is the only option, or, turbo mount is not available (I.E. Van application or Motorhome).
- Turbo Mount brakes mount directly onto (or immediately behind) the turbocharger. These brakes are usually easier to install and have the quickest activation. This is generally the preferred brake to install unless installation room is an issue.
What is a core charge?
When will my core charge be refunded?
What are the core criteria?
If you have any questions about your cores, please contact us.
- •Must fill out core form and place in return package.
- •Cores must be in a condition representative of normal use.
- •Cores that would NOT be acceptable are those that were in a fire, have been left outside in the weather and are rusted internally, or are physically broken.
- •Cores must not be disassembled or have been disassembled.
How should I ship the core?
- •After installing the new / rebuilt item, simply put OLD ITEM / UNIT back in the original shipping box. Please drain off oil or fuel if possible. Wrap in sturdy plastic bag if needed.
- •Ship via your own preferred method.